Power Strip 6
Neaten up your station with this 40 Ampere metered power strip. It is ideal in your station and especially for mobile and go-boxes. The horizontal design permits easy fan out from the six Anderson Powerpole outputs. The bright LED accurately displays both the DC Voltage and the Total Current in Amperes. It is housed in a sturdy metal case. The input is fused, and the strip is RF filtered. Anderson locking clips may be used to secure the connections. The DC current is measured on the negative lead. The chassis is isolated from the negative lead. Includes 7 Powerpole pairs.
- Voltage: 5 to 30Volts
- Current: 40 Amperes total
- Meter: 7 Segment Red LED for Voltage, 7 segment Blue LED for current
- Meter Accuracy: Voltage: + 1 %, 0.1 volt, Current: + 3%, Residual <0.2 Amp
- Current Sense Resistor: 5 milliohms
- Fuses: 40A ATC included. It may be changed
- Connectors: 40 amp Anderson Powerpoles
- Enclosure: Black painted aluminum
- Dimensions: 7.1 x 2.2 x 1.0 inches. Powerpoles protrude 0.6 inches
- Mounting Holes: For #6 hardware
- Mounting Centers: 6.7 x 1.4 inches
- Weight: 7.5 oz., 190 g
There are no reviews yet.